Nov 16, 2020
Learn more about HappyFox's pricing plans here.
Permission Alert 🔐: Only Account Administrators and agents with "Manage Billing" Permission can visit the billing page and upgrade their subscription plan.
Step-by-step instructions to upgrade your plan:
- Log in to the agent portal.
- Click Billing from the Module Switcher menu options.
- You should see your plan and card information screen similar to the one below:
- Click "Customize" adjacent to "Current Plan".
- In the subsequent slider, choose your desired pricing plan. Also, choose between the various billing frequency models available - monthly, annual, 3 year contract, etc. Click "Proceed" to continue.
- Under Plan Summary, you'll be provided with a short summary of the additional features and increased limits you'll benefit when you perform the upgrade. You'll also be shown the updated billing pricing information and the grand total.
- Note: This will be your new subscription amount. For the current pending subscription duration, you’ll be charged prorated for the remaining days of the subscription.
- Click "Update Subscription" to confirm your plan upgrade.
Alert ⚠️: Users paying via invoice mode, please send in your upgrade/downgrade request to email@example.com or contact your account representative.