In HappyFox, certain email notifications can be customized to be sent only when tickets are created from specific channels.
Applicable Plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise Plus
List of notifications that can be customized channel-wise:
Configuring Channel-Specific notifications:
- Log in to HappyFox as an agent.
- Navigate to Manage >> Notifications from the module switcher.
- Click on the desired notification (Choose from the list above).
- Click on "Templates" tab and navigate to the desired ticket template (or create a new one).
- Scroll down to "Template Options" Settings.
- In the "Apply when the ticket is created using" dropdown, specify the list of channels for which this notification should be triggered.
- Save the notification template.
- Switch back to the "Manage Notifications" tab, and specify values for "Template in Use" for the various categories listed.