Customize Contact Email Notifications
Contact notifications are email alerts that your contacts receive when certain events happen on your help desk. These notifications are sent to the email address linked to your contact's profile.
Applicable Plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise Plus
What are the different Contact Notifications supported by HappyFox?
- New Ticket Auto-Responder: This notification is sent when a contact creates a ticket via the various HappyFox channels.
- Ticket Reply: This notification is used to enable replies to be received by contacts.
- Contact account invites: This notification is sent when a contact creates a ticket for the first time and an account is created automatically for them.
- Ticket Assignment: This notification is used when a ticket is assigned to an agent.
Quick Guide to Setup Contact Notifications:
- Login to your HappyFox Agent Portal.
- Navigate to Manage >> Notifications from the module switcher.
- You'll land inside Contacts tab by default.
- Find the list of available notifications presented in a tabular fashion.
- You can choose to enable/disable individual notifications in two ways:
- Enable/Disable the notification globally across all categories.
- Enable/Disable the notification for individual categories.
- Click on the individual notifications to access the "Quick Manage Slider".
- Quick Manage Slider:
- Global toggle: The Global toggle is present in the top right of the slider, this is the overall active status toggle for the notification.
- In Manage Notifications tab, each category present in your help desk is listed in a tabular fashion. You can perform category specific actions for respective notifications:
- Display name in notifications
- Choose to modify the "From" name that your contact views inside their notification emails.
- Templates in use:
- Use the dropdown to change the notification template in use for the category. Know more about Notification Templates here.
- Individual Category Toggle:
- Turning this ON/OFF enables/disables the notification for the category.
Note: Custom Notification templates are disabled for trial accounts for security reasons. If you're a trial customer, please send an email to email@example.com and we'll enable this feature for your instance.