System notifications are email alerts that your contacts/agents receive when certain system-related events happen on your help desk. These notifications are sent to the email address linked to your agent/contact's profile.
Applicable Plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise Plus
What are the different System Notifications supported by HappyFox?
- New SSO agent: When a new agent account is created from SSO. The notification will be sent to the account administrator.
- New Google apps agent: When a new agent account is created from Google apps.
- Forgot password - Contact: When forgot password is initiated by the contact.
- Forgot password - Agent: When forgot password is initiated by the agent.
- Agent account invites: When an agent account is created.
- Agent email change verification: When an agent changes his/her email.
- Contact registration verification: When a contact registers for an account.
- Manual contact invite: When a contact is added by agent, and an account is created automatically for them.
Quick guide to set up System notifications:
- Log in to HappyFox as an agent.
- Navigate to Manage >> Notifications >> System.
- Under System Notifications, click on any individual notification to Edit.
- There is only one configurable template for system notifications.
- You can use the rich text editor to customize the content for the email notification. Use "Merge Fields" for dynamic data population.
- Click "Save".