Disable SSO Login Methods
If you have any SAML - based SSO configured in your HappyFox account, you can choose to enable/disable the SSO login methods for both contacts and agents.
Steps to Disable SSO Logins:
- Log in to HappyFox as an agent.
- Visit this URL:
- Where <yourhelpdeskname> refers to your HappyFox help desk name.
- Under "SAML Configuration",
- Authenticate helpdesk agent using SAML dropdown:
- Choose "Yes" if you want SSO login methods enabled for Agents.
- Authenticate helpdesk contact using SAML dropdown:
- Choose "Yes" if you want SSO login methods enabled for contacts.
- Click "Save Settings" to confirm.
This way, you can selectively choose to disable/enable SSO logins for both contacts and agents.