When you get on a call your customer through external voice channels, you would want to add a quick summary on a help desk ticket for reference. With HappyFox, you can mark ticket replies and private notes as Call Notes to clearly distinguish them from regular ticket responses.
Call notes are reportable and you can use insights to measure the efforts done by your agents through voice channels 📈.
Applicable Plans: ✖️ Mighty ✖️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise Plus
Enabling Call Notes Feature for your HappyFox account ✅:
- Log in to HappyFox as the account administrator.
- Navigate to Manage >> Account Settings from the module switcher.
- Scroll down to " Call Notes Settings".
- Check "Enable Call Notes" checkbox.
- You're all set to utilize call notes feature within your help desk.
Ticket-Level Permissions 🔐:
HappyFox lets you choose which agents can mark agent responses as call notes. Enable "Add Call Notes" ticket-level permission to a specific agent role to grant access to call notes feature.
How to Identify Call Notes in tickets?
Call notes can be easily distinguishable from other agent responses with the "📞" icon located on the top right of the ticket update area.
Quick Guide to adding a Call Note to a ticket:
- Login to HappyFox as an agent.
- Navigate to the desired ticket details page.
- Choose to add a "Reply" or a "Private Note" to the ticket.
- Compose the agent response and set relevant ticket properties.
- Enable "Mark as Call Note" toggle located in the bottom right of the editor.
- Click "Add Reply/Private Note" button.
- Voila! Your agent response is marked as call notes inside the ticket.
Call Notes in HappyFox Reports 📊:
Call notes added via private notes and ticket replies are now a reportable metric in HappyFox's Agent activity report. Call note replies added and Call note private notes added are recognized as separate agent activities while crunching the report statistics.
Call note activities in "Count of Activities performed" widget:
Call note activities in "Agent Leaderboard" widget: