With Twitter SSO integration, Contacts can log in to HappyFox using their Twitter Account credentials.
Available on all pricing plans
Enabling Twitter SSO Involves:
- Getting Consumer key and Consumer Secret from Twitter Developers Portal.
- Installing the Twitter SSO app inside HappyFox with the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
Getting Consumer key and Consumer Secret from Twitter Developers Portal:
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Go to developer.twitter.com
- Important note: As of September 2018, You would need to apply for a Twitter developer account. Their review process takes about a week. You can proceed to the following steps once your account is approved.
- From Profile Menu go to Dashboard
- Click "Create an App".
- Provide the following information (Required)
- An App Name.
- Website URL (Your Support URL)
- Check the "Enable Sign in with Twitter" Checkbox (Mandatory)
- Callback URL. This is of the format https://<yourhelpdeskurl>/openid/twitter/
- A brief description of the App.
- Click Create. This should initiate the creation of the twitter app.
- Once Created, Navigate to "Keys and Tokens" tab to get your Consumer key and Consumer Secret.
Installing the Twitter SSO app inside HappyFox with the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- Go to Apps >> Single Sign-on >> Twitter Login
- Click "Install".
- Enter "Consumer Key" and "Consumer Secret". Toggle the "Active" button.
- Click Save. This enables the SSO.
Contacts Twitter Login Workflow:
Note: If the contact is logging in for the first time, he/she will be asked to verify email.