Disable Traditional Login Methods
If you have any SAML - based SSO configured in your HappyFox account, you can choose to enable/disable the traditional login methods.
Steps to Disable Traditional Logins:
- Log in to HappyFox as an agent.
- Visit this URL:
- Where <yourhelpdeskname> refers to your HappyFox help desk name.
- Under "Basic SAML Settings",
- Disable non-SAML authentication for agents dropdown:
- Choose "Yes" if you want traditional login methods disabled for Agents.
- Disable non-SAML authentication for contacts dropdown:
- Choose "Yes" if you want traditional login methods disabled for contacts.
- Click "Save Settings" to confirm.
This way, you can selectively choose to disable/enable traditional logins for both contacts and agents.