HappyFox converts emails coming into a given mailbox as tickets belonging to a category. You can also move tickets from one category into another.
Watch a Feature Walkthrough 📽:
Steps to change a ticket's category:
- First, log in to your HappyFox account and navigate to your tickets page.
- For the ticket you'd like to change the category, click the "Category" tab underneath the ticket subject.
- Choose the destination Category from the drop-down.
- Specify the reason for the change of category. This will be added as a private note to the ticket.
- Click "Change Category".
Moving Multiple tickets from one category to another:
To Bulk-move the tickets to a destination category, perform the following steps:
- Select the Tickets you would like to move.
- In the Bulk-Editing menu on the top, choose "Change Category".
- Specify the destination category.
- Provide a reason for the change. This will be added as a private note.
- Confirm the change of category.
Move Ticket Notification for agent members:
HappyFox also provides the option to send out notification emails to agent members, whenever a ticket is moved from one category to another. For this, the Move Ticket Notification under Manage >> Notifications >> Agent should be enabled.
If a ticket is moved from one category to another and the ticket is unassigned, all the agent members in the destination category will receive the notification.
If a ticket is moved from one category to another and the ticket is assigned to an agent of the destination category, only that particular agent member (assignee) will receive the notification.
The above scenario works irrespective of the subscribers of the ticket. Also, the agent members in question would need to have the Move Ticket notification enabled under Notification Preferences on their My Settings page.