File Attachments in Tickets 📎📑
HappyFox allows agents and contacts to attach files to a ticket either during ticket creation or when responding to a ticket with an update.
Applicable Plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️Enterprise Plus
Attachments - Key Information:
Files can be attached up to 25MB per update. Agents/Contacts can attach any number of files to the update, but the cumulative size of the attached files to an update should not exceed 25 MB. There is no restriction on the file extension.
Identifying Tickets having attachments 🔍:
It is easy to identify tickets that have attachments within them inside HappyFox. Look out for the 📎 icon in the ticket header card.
Attaching a file during ticket Creation:
- Login to your HappyFox account and click "New Ticket button" on the top bar
- Fill in the necessary fields needed for ticket creation.
- In the Rich Text Editor for Message, click on the paper-clip icon 📎 and choose the file you wish to attach. If you want to attach more files, click on the Attach a File link again.
- You can find the list of attached towards the bottom of the ticket update, post ticket creation.
✨ Agents can drag and drop files into the ticket rich text editor area to auto upload files.
Attaching a file when responding to a ticket:
- Login to your HappyFox account and navigate to your tickets page from the module switcher.
- Click on the desired ticket to go to its ticket details page.
- Here, choose among "Reply" or "Private Note" to respond to a ticket.
- In the Rich Text Editor, click on the paper-clip icon 📎 and choose the file you wish to attach. If you want to attach more files, click on the Attach a File link again.
- You can find the list of attached towards the bottom of each ticket update. Click on the attachment to access it.
✨ Click "Downwards Arrow" icon towards the bottom of the ticket update to download an archive of all the attachments to a ticket update.
Quick Preview Attachments from Ticket Update 👀:
HappyFox allows agents to quick preview attachments that are of the following type:
- Images: .png, .jpg files
- Documents: .pdf files
To Quick Preview an attachment, click it. You will also be given an option to download the attachment inside the quick preview.
🗑 Click here to know about deleting attachments from ticket updates.