HappyFox allows you to add images to enrich your KB with illustrations.
Applicable Plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️Enterprise Plus
Steps to add images to your KB article:
- Create a new article or edit an already existing one.
- You can add images to the "Contents" section of your KB article.
- In the Rich Text Editor, click the "Image Icon" to add an image.
- Images are inserted either via upload or by specifying an image URL.
- You can also drag and drop images on to the Rich text editor.
- Click Insert to confirm the addition of the image to the KB article.
- Images are added to the current location of the pointer cursor in your rich text editor.
Supported Image Types: