HappyFox Helpdesk is always aspired to make communication between you and your users better and more effective. This is why including the HappyFox Chat widget to your Support Center is yet another perfect way for your users to reach out to you.
If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for a HappyFox Chat account
To place the HappyFox Chat Widget onto your HappyFox Helpdesk, please do the following:
1. From the HappyFox Chat dashboard, make your way to the Manage >> Installation.
2. From here, log into your HappyFox Helpdesk and go to Manage >>General>> Support Center Settings.
After pasting the code, click on "Save Settings" to apply changes.
3. When finished, be sure to save your settings. If you wish to preview what the chat icon looks like on your HappyFox Helpdesk page, you can scroll up and click on the link following “You can view your Support Center here”
4. After the setup is completed, you will be able to view the chat widget on your Support Center as shown below.
5. If you would like to customize your chat widget, check out the article, Customize the Chat Widget.