When the contact submits a ticket via email or form and has added other people in the CC, by default the system only sends new ticket creation notification to the original creator of the ticket. HappyFox allows you to notify the other recipients of the ticket with the same notification too.
To enable cc/bcc option for New Ticket Auto-responder:
- Login to the agent portal.
- Click on Manage >> Notifications >> Contact Notifications.
- Click on New Ticket Auto-responder and click on the template to edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the template and enable Include cc/bcc option.
- Once this is enabled, all the CC's and BCC's will also start receiving the New Ticket Auto-responder like the original client.
You can also enable Include attachments option if you would like to send attachments (of client's original message) along with the New Ticket auto-responder.