What are Visualization templates?
Visualization templates are pre-built visualizations curated for certain use cases. You can make use of them to quickly create visualizations. Choose the template of your choice from the list and drag it to your page. The visualization would get loaded based on the data in your accounts.
Steps to create a visualization using template:
- Click on the down arrow next to the Add visualization button.
- Click Add from template.
- The template menu opens on the right side of the page.
- Now choose a dataset from the dataset drop-down.
- Once the dataset is chosen, you will be able to see the list of templates available under that dataset.
- Choose the template suitable for your report.
- Drag and drop that template into your report.
- Once you drag and drop the template, the visualization gets created for the data available in your account.
- If you prefer to have this visualization in your report, click Save. Else click Discard.