Integrating your HappyFox BI account to Salesforce account:
Integrating your Happyfox BI account to the Salesforce account will establish the connection for HappyFox BI to pull data from your Salesforce account. You can then build meaningful and interactive dashboards on top of your Salesforce data within HappyFox BI.
How to integrate HappyFox BI account and Salesforce account:
- Go to the module switcher on the top of the HappyFox BI page, by clicking on the HappyFox logo on the top left of the page.
- Click on Apps->Salesforce
- You will be redirected to the Salesforce integration page where you can see the credentials for the Salesforce account and the Callback URL.
- Copy the Callback URL
- Now log into your Salesforce account.
- Then add a ‘New connected app’ - by clicking on the Setup icon on the top right of the page.
- Now go to Apps->App Manager->New Connected App
- Name the app
- Now paste Callback URL from HappyFox BI here.
- The scope of ‘O-Auth’ needs to be selected as below.
- After saving the details, the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret would be generated.
- Copy Consumer Key and Consumer Secret and paste the same in the Salesforce integration page inside your HappyFox BI account.
- Wait for 2-10 mins for the connection to be established.
- Then click Save and Allow the connection to be established between HappyFox BI and Salesforce.
- Once the authorization is successful, you will see your salesforce account listed inside HappyFox BI account.
- You can now start reporting on your Salesforce data, within HappyFox BI.