Dialpad is a cloud-based phone, video conferencing, and call center solution. The HappyFox + Dialpad integration brings all your work communication into one platform, from emails to social media conversations to phone calls.
Using Dialpad integration, HappyFox agents can,
- Receive inbound calls and Initiate outbound calls, from the In-App Dialpad widget inside HappyFox.
- Create HappyFox tickets automatically for any inbound or outbound calls. These tickets contain the call summary information along with the link to the recording of the conversation.
- Note: At this point, mainline numbers from Dialpad are not supported. Only numbers assigned to call centers or departments can be configured inside HappyFox.
- Automatically record voicemails and convert them as HappyFox tickets.
Setting up the HappyFox-Dialpad Integration:
- Log in to HappyFox as an agent
- Go to Apps >> Voice >> Dialpad.
- Click "Install".
- You will now be prompted to sign-in to Dialpad.
- Once you are successfully signed-in, authorize the HappyFox app by clicking on the 'Allow' button.
- Your Dialpad app is now successfully installed.
- After Successful installation, specify your desired Dialpad office to configure the integration.
- The option to map call centers and departments with categories will be provided.
- All incoming, outgoing, and voice calls originating from these call centers and departments will have tickets created in their linked categories.
- You can also specify the algorithm that selects the contact you want to associate with new tickets when there are multiple contacts with the same primary phone number.
- On the Top bar, Click on the "Phone Icon".
- Enter your Dialpad Login Credentials and Click "Sign in".
- Ensure you have relevant microphone permissions enabled in your browser.
- Dialpad CTI widget is currently not compatible with HappyFox accounts with custom domain enabled.
- Dialpad CTI widget is currently supported on Google Chrome. If you're using another browser, kindly check with the Dialpad team on compatibility.
- For any clarification related to Dialpad CTI widget, please contact Dialpad Help Center.
- Click the "Phone Icon".
- Click "Make a call". Specify the Dialpad office or department
- Enter the phone number
- End the call after the conversation is over.
if you have enabled the phone number "Active" checkbox while configuring the Dialpad numbers, after a few minutes you will be able to see a ticket with the corresponding call summary.
You can receive phone calls for the numbers configured in App settings and for those numbers inside Dialpad you are a part of, from within HappyFox:
if you have enabled the phone number "Active" checkbox while configuring the Dialpad numbers, after a few minutes you will be able to see a ticket with the corresponding call summary and recording.