HappyFox's centralized language management module helps agents configure the different languages impacting the self-service modules (KB, Support Center) of the HappyFox help desk.
Pricing Plans: All
Options to configure Multiple languages in self-service modules are available on Fantastic and above pricing plans. These plans enable you to select multiple languages, which are used to determine the language used in Support Center and Knowledge base articles.
A quick guide to Managing Languages of Self-Service Modules:
- Log in to HappyFox as an agent.
- Navigate to Manage >> Languages from the module switcher.
- Specify the primary language of your helpdesk.
- The primary language is the base language you use to write your Knowledge base articles.
- Support Center's search engine algorithms are also optimized based upon the primary language.
- The primary language also acts as the default language for Support Center customization.
- If you would like to have Multi-Lingual support in your Support Center / Knowledge Base, click "+" next to Additional Supported Languages.
- Knowledge base articles and Sections can be translated into the languages added to this list.
- If "Visible in Support Center" is enabled for a language, that particular language will be visible in the support center language dropdown.
- To remove an additional supported language, click "Remove".
- You can add a maximum of 5 additional supported languages.
Complete list of languages supported by HappyFox:
Is your language missing from the list? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure HappyFox speaks your language too!
Using Multi-branded support centers?
For customers in fantastic and above pricing plans, default languages can be configured per multi-brand. This is the default language in which your customers can see your multibrand's support portal. Default languages for multi-brands can be the primary language or an additional supported language.