This article explains the different settings that affect the self-service experience for your customers. Every setting is customizable per multi-brand.
Applicable Plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise Plus
Head over to Support Center from your module switcher to access support center settings.
Contact Portal >> Preferences:
Settings affecting your contact portals are present here.
- Status Display Type: Lets you toggle between status name/status behavior as the default display format for contacts in the contact portal.
- Allow contacts to close tickets: If enabled, this setting allows customers inside contact portal to close pending tickets by themselves.
- If enabled, you can specify a default closure status -> the status the ticket moves into, once it has been marked as "closed" by the contact.
- It is important to note that, this closure activity from the contact portal will override all custom field validations.
- Ticket visibility options:
- Show ticket due date to contact: If enabled, the ticket "Due-date" is displayed by the contact in the contact portal.
- Show time spent on the ticket to contact: If enabled, the ticket time spent value is displayed by the contact in the contact portal.
- Show ticket assignee to contact: If enabled, the ticket assignee is displayed by the contact in the contact portal.
Login & Privacy >> Signup and Login:
These settings let you customize the signup and login flow of your support center.
- Support Center Landing Page: This setting lets you set the default landing page for your support center. This setting applies only to logged-in contacts and can be overridden manually by the contacts inside their contact portal.
- Contact Login Method: This setting lets you customize the login method your contacts would require to access their contact portal.
- Allow contacts to view KB without logging in: If this setting is enabled, your contacts can view Knowledge base articles without logging in. If this setting is turned off, "Login" page will act as your Home page.
- Allow contacts to view forum without logging in: If this setting is enabled, your contacts can view forum posts without logging in.
- Allow contacts to Sign in using. Google: This setting lets you toggle the visibility of "Google Login" Single Sign-on inside your support center.
Login & Privacy >> GDPR:
These settings let you enable and modify GDPR consents for the signup/new ticket forms for audiences affected by the GDPR. Clicking "Translate" allow you to translate consent texts in different languages enabled in your support center.
These settings let you enhance the findability of your KB content in search engines like Google - giving others the opportunity to discover your knowledge base.
Allow Search Engines to index your support center: If disabled, this setting will inform search engines not to index your support center.
Generate a public sitemap: If enabled, this setting will generate a public sitemap for your support center.
The sitemap can be accessed at companyname.happyfox.com/sitemap.xml
These settings let you configure Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords etc for your prominent support center pages like Home, Login and New Ticket.
You can also specify a social media sharing image and display format. These settings are particularly useful if you share your KB articles on social media.