HappyFox allows you to provide help texts to your custom fields which are accessible by contacts. This functionality is currently applicable only to the pre-login end-user new ticket creation forms.
To specify Help Texts for fields shown to contacts,
- Log in to your HappyFox agent portal.
- Navigate to Manage >> Custom Fields.
- Open the "View Slider" of the desired custom field. Click "Edit" on the top-band.
- Under the "Contact Form Preferences" section,
- Specify the desired value for the "Help Text for Contacts" field.
- Specify the help text display format:
- Inline: The help text appears inline just below the field name.
- Hover: The help text gets displayed upon hovering over the "i" icon.
- Click "Save".
Note: Contact Form Preferences section will be visible only if the field "Internal Field? (Visible only to agents)" value is set to no.