Anchoring headings/text help your readers easily navigate to specific areas inside your knowledge base article.
Applicable plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise plus
In this article:
- Log in to HappyFox as an agent.
- Navigate to the knowledge base module.
- Open any existing article details page on your KB. Click "Edit".
- In the content editor, select a "Heading" or a "Text" with your cursor.
- Click the "Anchor" button in your rich text editor's tools palette.
- Give your anchor a name and click "OK".
- Once you're done, hit "Publish".
You can have your articles page instantly scroll to a specific heading in your KB article body upon clicking a hyperlink that points to an anchor. To do this,
- Navigate to the article details page which has anchors. Click "Edit".
- Type in the text for the (navigator) heading and select it with the mouse cursor.
- Click the "Hyperlink" button in your rich text editor's tools palette.
- In the subsequent pop-up specify link type as "Link to anchor in the text".
- Specify the Anchor in the "By Anchor Name" dropdown.
- Click "Ok".
Agents can also share the article with its url+anchor text. Clicking such a link will automatically scroll the reader to the text which was anchored.