HappyFox allows you to add images in signature for better illustration.
Available Plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise Plus
If you haven't set up a signature to append in your updates to customers, Click here to know how to do it.
To add an image in Signature you'd have to use HTML source editor.
Add image to the Category Signature:
- Upload the image to a publicly accessible location. Example: Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
- Go to Manage > Categories > Signature.
- In the Insert Signature section, click the HTML Source editor button.
- Add image URL inside image source tag as <img src="your-image-URL-source"/>
- Replace your-image-URL-source here with the direct link to your image. Click Update.
- The image then appears. You can now resize by dragging the corner.