HappyFox allows agents to set Due Dates so they can plan and respond to the tickets accordingly.
Due Date can be set by
Adding a Reply/Private note
Select a date from the date picker under Set Due Date option.
Tip: You can clear a due date on a ticket by clicking on the Clear button on the due date section.
- Manually setting the due date on Ticket card.
Due date in Smart Rules:
a. Can be used as conditions in smart rules and SLA; Go to Automate >> Smart Rules >> + Create a Smart Rule and click on Due date from the conditions.
b. Setting and clearing of Due date can be performed as automatic actions based on conditions in a smart rule.
Filtering/Sorting based on Due dates:
- Tickets can be filtered based on their Due dates, from the current list using New Filters in the ticket list page.
- Tickets can also be sorted based on the due date from ticket list.
- To change due dates of multiple tickets together:
a. Check all the ticket from the ticket list whose Due Date needs to be changed.
b. In the update box, click on Due Date and set a due date from the date picker, and click Update.
Adding updates/reply on Overdue tickets:
By default, you cannot add a message update to the tickets once the due date is crossed, and the only way to fix this is by changing the due date to a future date. If you'd like to add the message to a ticket even after the due date has crossed, you can edit the category level setting to allow adding an update to overdue tickets:
- Go to Manage >> Category.
- Click on Edit, against that category you want to change the settings for.
- Change the Allow adding update on a ticket which is overdue? drop down value under Ticket Update options to Yes.