Smart Rules help automate a major chunk of the administrative duties of a support team. From Automating complex category workflows to ticket closures, Smart Rules can help save agents' time and allows them to focus more on providing quality customer support.
Available on all Pricing Plans
Go to Automate >> Smart Rules.
Note: Page Visibility is governed by a permission "Manage Smart Rules". If you are not able to see this section, contact your administrator.
Smart Rule Action refers to the action/process you wish to automate. You can only perform one action per Smart Rule.
Please note that for Trigger Webhook option to be available, Webhooks need to be active on your account and be enabled/toggled on under Main Menu --> Apps --> Webhooks
Set Ticket Properties:
Smart Rule Condition:
All Smart Rules execute if the conditions defined are fulfilled. Conditions can be grouped into Match All or Match Any. For Match All, all of the conditions specified needs to be TRUE for the Smart Rule to get executed. For Match Any, any one of the conditions specified needs to be TRUE for the Smart Rule to be executed.
Create a Smart Rule:
- Click Create a new Smart Rule
- Choose the action that will be performed by the Smart Rule. Meet Subsequent Actions criteria if any.
- Define conditions that govern when the Smart Rule should be triggered automatically.
- Enter name and description for the Smart Rule. Choose applicable categories and associate an appropriate Work Schedule. Choose if the Smart Rule needs to be executed only once.
- Finish Smart Creating Smart Rule.
- With this action, HappyFox sends out an email to a third party or your manager or an agent/customer when your ticket meets the specific condition which you configure.
- You can customize the below settings of the email
- From name: The FROM name which your end recipient sees in the email. You can choose to display either your category email, assigned agent or last replies agent.
- Recipients: To whom the email should be triggered.
- Once configured, HappyFox picks the format/template configured here while triggering the email.
- View/Modify Existing Smart Rules:
- Click on the desired Smart Rule to view/edit on the Smart Rules page.
- Find all the information about that Smart Rules in the "Quick Preview".
- Click "Edit" to edit the Smart Rules information.
- Click "Clone" to create a similar Smart Rule
- Click "Delete" to delete the Smart Rule.