Oct 03, 2018
You can now send SMS from HappyFox automatically, using Smart Rules. To do this, you need to have the SMS feature enabled within HappyFox. Read about HappyFox SMS to enable SMS feature to your account.
This feature is available only for Fantastic and above plans
To do this,
- Goto Automate >> Smart Rule.
- Create a new smart rule.
- In the Action section, under Notify, choose "Send SMS".
- Provide the details of the sender, recipients and compose the message. Use Merge fields if necessary.
- Define conditions that govern when the Smart Rule should be triggered automatically.
- Enter name and description for the Smart Rule. Choose applicable categories and associate an appropriate Work Schedule. Enable/Disable one-time execution of Smart Rules.
- Finish creating Smart Rule.
Since SMS has cost associated with every text sent, be cautious about the Smart Rule conditions for which SMS will be sent automatically.