Subscribing an agent notifies the agent about every update on the ticket. Learn more about subscribers here. You can auto-subscribe specific agents to tickets using Smart Rules.
Available on all Pricing Plans
Steps to do this:
1. Go to Automate >> Smart Rules.
2. Click on Create a smart rule.
3. Under Notify, Select “ Add Subscribers”. In the subsequent screen add the names of the subscribers.
4. Specify the condition for smart rule execution.
5. Fill in the about section with necessary information.
6. Click on Finish Creating Smart Rule.
For tickets matching the conditions specified in the smart rule, the chosen agents will be subscribed to the ticket.
To know how to add subscribers using Smart Rules in HappyFox Classic, refer to the document attached.