Agents can add inline images to ticket replies and private notes using the rich text editor's Image Uploader.
Maximum upload size limited to 25 MB per reply/private note.
Please ensure "Rich text editor" is enabled for your account. Know more.
Steps to add an inline image to a Ticket Update or Private Note:
- Go to the ticket details page of any ticket.
- Compose a ticket reply or a private note.
- Click the "Image Icon" in the rich text editor to open the "Image Uploader".
- You can then proceed to:
- Manually select an image from your computer.
- Drag/Drop images from your computer to the Uploader.
- Enter an image URL.
- Click "Insert". This will upload and insert your image onto the ticket reply/private note.
- Once the image is uploaded, you can re-size or re-position the image as per your wish.