Highrise is a simple CRM that helps you track leads and manage follow ups on the go.
Highrise integration for HappyFox helps your agents:
View Highrise contact information from HappyFox ticket-detail and new-ticket form.
Push HappyFox ticket information as either Cases or Notes(Contact) in Highrise.
Available to Mighty and above pricing plans
Important Note: As of August 20, 2018, Highrise CRM has stopped accepting new signups. If you already have a Highrise account, you can continue to Highrise happyFox integration.
How to Integrate your Highrise CRM account to HappyFox:
1. Login to your Highrise account and retrieve the API key from Settings >> My Info >> Integrations. Authentication token is your API key.
2. Log in to HappyFox. Go to Apps >> CRM >> Highrise.
3. Install Highrise app in HappyFox.
4. While configuring the app, enter your Highrise CRM URL and API key from above.
5. Optionally you can choose to capture ticket information from HappyFox as either Cases or Notes.
6. Save settings and enable the integration.
Highrise contact information in the context of a Ticket:
Highrise contact information during new Ticket Creation:
Pushing HappyFox Ticket information into Highrise:
To push HappyFox ticket information as "Notes" inside Highrise you would need to enable this feature:
HappyFox Ticket Information Displayed as notes inside Highrise:
Disable Highrise App from HappyFox:
Only One CRM app can be active in your HappyFox account. If you would like to try out other CRM apps, you have to disable Highrise app first.
To know how Highrise Integration works with HappyFox Classic, please refer to the document attached.