Wrike is a versatile online project management and collaboration platform that enables teams to collaborate work with speed and efficiency. With HappyFox - Wrike integration, create new Wrike tasks or link customer tickets with any Wrike task directly from the HappyFox help desk interface and keep the project and support teams in sync.
Applicable Plans: ✖️ Mighty ✖️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise Plus
Also available on all unlimited agents pricing plans!
HappyFox integration with Wrike allows your agents to:
Create a new task in Wrike from within a ticket and link it.
Link an existing task with a ticket.
Edit a task linked with a ticket.
Enable two-way real-time synchronization between Wrike task-comments and HappyFox ticket updates/private-notes.
Auto-closing of HappyFox ticket, when linked Wrike task, is closed.
Integrating Wrike with HappyFox requires the following two steps
1. Login to HappyFox and navigate to the “Apps” module.
2. Either search for “Wrike” or navigate to the “Project Management” category to find the Wrike app.
3. Click on the Wrike tile and choose “Install”.
4. From the manage screen, click on the “Link Wrike” button.
5. You will now be redirected to authorize yourself in Wrike. Please ensure you have administrator rights in Wrike.
6. Once the authorization is successful, you will be prompted to authorize the HappyFox app to connect to Wrike. To do this, click on “Accept”.
7. You will then be redirected to HappyFox with the Wrike app successfully configured.
8. Proceed to the next section: Configuring Sync Settings for Wrike app inside HappyFox
Once Wrike is installed, you have to configure the various synchronization settings the app has to offer.
1. Navigate to the Wrike app inside HappyFox and click on “Manage”.
2. You will be able to see the linked Wrike account name and email address
3. You can synchronize HappyFox ticket responses and Wrike task comments across the two platforms. These synchronizations will be in effect for the linked Wrike tasks for a HappyFox ticket.
3.1 Sync HappyFox updates to Wrike: Enabling this toggle will let you push HappyFox ticket replies and Private notes as "Task Comments" inside Wrike.
3.2 Sync Wrike comments to HappyFox: Enabling this toggle will let you synchronize Wrike "Task Comments" as Wrike Sync notes inside HappyFox.
The option to configure this two-way synchronization is available when you link or create a task from a HappyFox ticket.
4. Additionally, you can enable and customize email notifications that will be sent from HappyFox for sync-notes. The notification template here will be used when a task-comment is added to Wrike.
5. You can also set the default values for these synchronization options using the "When a new task is created or linked" section. These toggles will merely act as default values for the sync options as you create/link tasks,
6. Ensure the app is marked enabled inside the "Status" section. If not, click the "Enable this app" link.
7. Voila! You're all set with the Wrike Integration 🎉. Read on to know how to create/link/edit tasks within the ticketing interface.
Look out for the "Info from Wrike" section in your ticket details page right sidebar to access create/link options
Creating tasks in Wrike from HappyFox:
Linking an existing task in Wrike with a HappyFox ticket:
Ticket updates synced as task-comments in Wrike:
Comments in Wrike appearing as Wrike Sync notes in HappyFox:
Q: I don't see the Wrike app listing in my HappyFox app marketplace.
A: Wrike integration is available on Enterprise and above pricing plans of HappyFox. Please check with your help desk administrator that your agent role has the "Manage apps settings" permission.
Q: Who gets the notification for the Wrike sync notes?
A: All agents with "Manage apps settings" permission.
Q: Do I need to be the administrator in Wrike to configure the integration?
Q: What does the "Close this ticket when Wrike task is closed" toggle do?
A: When this toggle is enabled, whenever the linked Wrike task is marked as complete, the HappyFox ticket will be automatically moved to the first status (by order) with the "Completed" Status behavior.
To unlink/remove Wrike integration, please go to the Wrike app manage page and click the "Unlink" button. This action will unlink all the Wrike tasks associated with your tickets and delete your current configuration. Please exercise caution while this action is being performed.
To disable the Wrike app temporarily, please choose to disable the app instead, from the "Status" section.