Create Salesforce CRM Leads from HappyFox
Push any potential customer in your help desk system as a Salesforce Lead! HappyFox allows you to create Salesforce CRM leads from within your ticket details page via the "New Lead Creation" form.
Applicable Plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise Plus
Heads up ❇️
: Looking for Salesforce Integration Setup Instructions 🛠? Please refer to this article
to get started 🚀.
Guide to Configure the Salesforce New Lead Creation Form:
Permission Alert : You would need "Manage Apps" permission to be able to customize the Salesforce New Lead Creation Form.
- Log in to HappyFox as an agent.
- Go to Apps >> CRM >> Salesforce >> Manage.
- Navigate to "Select Salesforce Objects to be shown in HappyFox" section.
- Under Default Objects, Click "Manage" adjacent to Leads.
- The fields selected will appear in your "Create new Salesforce Lead form".
- Select desired fields and their display order in HappyFox. The selected fields are ordered row-wise while shown in the ticket detail page and in the "New Lead Creation" form.
- Verify that you have selected all fields marked as "Required" for Lead submission in Salesforce. Learn more about Lead Fields here.
- List of Salesforce Field types currently supported by HappyFox for Creating Leads:
- Warning: If you have any required lead field that is not among the aforementioned field type, you can still continue to create leads from HappyFox. Please contact your Salesforce Admin to:
- Remove the "Required" nature for the field in Salesforce.
- Set a default value for the field in Salesforce.
Guide to Create a new Salesforce Lead from HappyFox:
- Navigate to the desired ticket details page.
- Ensure HappyFox-Salesforce Integration is enabled.
- Under the "SalesForce" integration section in the right panel, click "Leads" accordion.
- You will find the list of leads associated with the Ticket contact's email id [If already present].
- Click "Create Lead" to open up the create lead sidebar.
- Fields required for new lead creation in Salesforce are marked with "*" .
- Fill in the desired lead fields and click "Create" to successfully create a new lead in Salesforce.