Mixpanel is a business analytics SaaS tool that allows tracking your customer interactions with web and mobile applications and provides tools for targeted communication with them. By integrating MixPanel with HappyFox, your agents can view custom properties of user records in MixPanel right within HappyFox.
Integrating MixPanel with HappyFox requires
Copying “API Secret” from MixPanel
Installing and configuring MixPanel app inside HappyFox
Plan Availability: All Plans
1. Login to MixPanel and click on “Settings”.
2. Click on “Project Settings” from the drop-down.
3. Copy the value of “API Secret” from the Management tab.
1. Login to HappyFox and navigate to “Apps” module.
2. Either search for “MixPanel” or navigate to “Analytics” category to find MixPanel app.
3. Click on the MixPanel tile and choose “Install”.
4. Enter the “API Secret” copied from MixPanel in the configuration screen.
5. Click on “Save” to finish configuring the app and to enable it.
User information from Mixpanel shown in the ticket-detail page:
User information from Mixpanel shown in the New Ticket Form: