Ticket Bar Explained : Card View
Understanding "Ticket Bar" present in Card View mode:
- Ticket ID: Any request that comes into HappyFox is converted into a ticket and is given a unique ticket ID with a prefix of your choice.
- Status: This shows the current nature of the ticket in its life time.
- Subject: Subject of the ticket.
- The snippet of the last customer message. Clicking here opens a quick preview of said ticket.
- Pin Ticket: This option allows you to pin the ticket to the sidebar of your ticket list page.
- Subscribe: Allows you to subscribe/unsubscribe from the ticket
- Change ticket properties: It opens a drop down from where changes can be applied to different ticket properties
- Assignee: Staff Member/Agent to whom the ticket is assigned.
- Raised By: Name of the contact who created/raised the ticket
- Priority: The importance level associated with the specific ticket
- Category: This indicates the category in which the ticket is currently in.
- Due Date: A date that can be set on a ticket by when the ticket should be 'acted on'. 'Acted on' can be defined in different ways according to the workflow of your organization.
- Last Response Indicator: If this is set to red, it indicates that the latest response is by the customer. If it is grey, it indicates that the latest update was that of a staff member/agent. If the indicator were to show red with an exclamation mark, that indicates that the ticket has breached an SLA set you.