HappyFox Knowledge base allows you to create SEO friendly URLs for all your KB articles making it easily searchable through Google or any other search engine browser.
To create effective KB URLs, do the following:
1. Understand that the KB article title by default gets converted into hyphenated URLs for your articles.
2. The slug text can be edited manually if you want a different URL compared to the title.
3. If your title is "Creating SEO friendly URLs for KB articles" your URL would look something like "https://support.happyfox.com/kb/article/187-creating-seo-friendly-urls-for-kb-articles". The number before the KB article title is the article ID and the prefix indicate if this is an article or KB section.
4. The meta description of the KB article page is the title of the page but it cannot be edited. This applies to the H1 tag of the article as well. If you would want to optimize it better, perform your keyword analysis before drafting the title.
5. You can also add alt tags to all images you add to KB articles, by providing an image description and title.