Create a Custom Report
HappyFox allows you to create custom reports that help you monitor your customer support system.
This article pertains to "HappyFox Classic Reports".
Custom Reports feature is available to all pricing plans.
Steps to Create a Custom Report:
- Login to your helpdesk account and go to Reports(Classic) >> New Reports.
- Provide a name and description for the report.
- Specify the conditions that you would want to set for the reports to be based upon, under "Data Source". You can add conditions under "Match all" or "Match any" similar to ticket filters.
- You can also restrict the access to your report by associating them with agents members or their corresponding roles.
- Click Create and View to view the report you've just created. Your report can now be viewed by agents who have access to it.
Viewing a Created Custom Report:
Click here to know about the segments that constituent a HappyFox Report.
Edit/Delete a Custom Report:
- Go to Reports(Classic) >> All Reports.
- Hover over a Report and click edit or delete, to perform the corresponding action.