Set Landing Page for Contacts
Landing page is the page contacts are automatically taken to every time they login to their portal.
Set landing page for All Contacts:
To change the Support center Settings, make sure you have the permission enabled under Manage
>> Roles & Permissions
- Login to the Agent portal.
- To change the landing page, navigate to Manage >> Account Settings >> Support Center Settings.
- Choose the page from the Landing Page drop-down box.
Landing page set by Contacts:
Every contact can override their own landing page from their contact portal.
- Login into the contact portal.
- Navigate to My Settings >> Support Center settings.
- Select the Landing page of choice from the drop-down list.
Brand-specific landing page:
To change the Support center Settings, make sure you have the permission enabled under Manage >> Roles & Permissions >> Others >> Manage Multibrand.
For every brand, a landing page can be set.
- Login to your agent account.
- Navigate to Manage >> Multi-brand
- Hover over the required category and click on Customize >> Support Center Settings.