Assets can be exported to spreadsheets in HappyFox help desk in a single click. Follow the below steps to export all the assets from a particular asset type.
- Navigate to the Asset Management module.
- From the Asset List page, click on Export Assets button.
- Once the export file is ready an email with the link to download the assets will be sent to the respective email address
- The link to download will be valid only for 48 hours from which it was delivered.
- The export file name will have the asset type name, month and date on which the export was generated.
- A sample screenshot of the email and the export file is attached for reference below.
Understanding the Report
The report will be in ".XLSX" format and consists of 3 tabs.
1. Asset Info
Contains the list of all assets along with the number of unique tickets that each asset has been linked to.
- Asset Name
- Display ID
- Asset Type
- Custom Fields (if configured)
- # of tickets associated
Please note that the "quantity" field is specific to an asset's relation to a ticket. It will not be part of this tab.
2. Quantity Info
This contains the list of all the assets in the system along with the net quantities specified across each ticket the asset has been linked to. For example, if asset "Apple Macbook Pro 2015 Non-Retina" is associated with 3 unique tickets with corresponding quantities 2, 3 and 4, then this report will have 3 rows for "Apple MacBook Pro 2015 Non-Retina" with the corresponding ticket ID and quantity in each row.
The following fields are part of this report.
- Asset Name
- Ticket ID
- Asset Quantity
3. Ticket Info
This report contains the unique list of tickets that the assets are related to along with relevant ticket properties. By combining the second and third reports, you can fetch details about the tickets that each asset is associated with.
The following fields are included in this report.
Assigned Agent Name
A frequent user of HappyFox's Asset Management module 🤔? Try out our dedicated Asset Manager mobile app 🔥! Download on Play Store and App Store. Access Documentation on the asset manager app here 📚.