Nature of Smart Rules is to work on a ticket "Every Time" the conditions match on a new update. However, Happyfox allows you to restrict your Smart Rule executions to just once when the conditions match.
Available on all pricing plans.
Steps to enable this function:
- Go to Automate >> Smart Rules.
- Click create a Smart Rule.
- Choose the action that will be performed by the Smart Rule.
- Define conditions that govern when the Smart Rule should be triggered automatically.
- In the about section, enable "Execute smart rule only once when conditions match". Fill the other details as per your requirement.
6. Finish creating a Smart Rule.
Alternatively, you can edit existing smart rule and then choose to enable/disable this feature:
- When Execute smart rule only once when conditions match is enabled, all of the conditions given in the set is considered to be a single entity and when they match, the smart rule is triggered once. The Smart Rule would work again in the same ticket only when one of these parameters has its value changed during a ticket update, evaluates to false and then comes back to true on another ticket update.