Baremetrics is a subscription analytics platform that lets you monitor information about your customer’s MRR, subscription information and more. Integrating Baremetrics with HappyFox enables your agents to view details about the
status of customer subscription
net recurring revenue from the customer
monthly revenue from the customer and more.
To configure Baremetrics, you need to
Retrieve API key from Baremetrics
Configure Baremetrics app in HappyFox using the API key
Pricing Plan: Available for all plans
1. Login to Baremetrics. Hover over your profile and click on Settings.
2. Navigate to “API Keys” tab under “Settings”.
3. Copy the value of “Live API Key”.
1. Login to HappyFox and navigate to “Apps” module.
2. You can either search for “Baremetrics” app or find it listed under “Payments” category.
3. Install the Baremetrics app. Once installed, you will be prompted to enter the API key from Baremetrics.
4. Click on “Save”. This also enables the integration. Subscription information about your customers will now be visible on any tickets that they have raised. This information will also be available when your agents create new tickets on behalf of your customers.
Customer information from Baremetrics in context of a ticket
Customer information is shown while creating a new ticket