Congratulations on moving your organization forward with HappyFox!
If you have already started a trial and are nearing the trial expiration date, you might want to consider subscribing to an active HappyFox pricing plan.
Subscribing to a HappyFox plan is super-easy and all the work you have done while in trial mode will be retained once you have an active subscription.
Subscribing to a Plan:
Only Account Administrators and Agents with "Manage Billing" permission access can sign up for a plan or edit subscription details.
Go to Billing section from the Module Switcher.
- Navigate to Subscriptions -> HappyFox Help Desk from the left sidebar.
- You will be able to find your current trial information like plan, trial duration, product and account name. Click on "Activate Subscription" to continue.
- In the subsequent pop-up, you can specify the subscription details like the pricing plan, the number of agents and billing frequency. On the right pane, you can view a quick summary of the estimated billing amount. Click "next" once you have finalized the plan details.
- After finalizing the plan details, you'd be asked to enter credit card details, billing & shipping addresses and tax-related information. Click "next" once these entities are filled.
- Note: If you are exempt from paying taxes, please email us at email@example.com with relevant tax exemption certificate(s).
- If purchase is successful, you'll be seeing a success pop-up similar to this.
Suggested next reading: if you'd like to make subscription-related upgrades post-trial, check out this article.
Note: If you have billing related queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org