HappyFox integration with MS Dynamics lets you access your customer information from your HappyFox interface, and also allows you to view the tickets as cases in MS Dynamics interface. You would need an existing MS Dynamics subscription to enable this integration.
- We currently support 2015 and 2016 online versions of Microsoft Dynamics accounts.
- This integration is available for HappyFox plans - Fantastic and above.
Perform the following steps in HappyFox to complete the integration:
1. To enable Microsoft Dynamics CRM, go to Manage >> Integrations.
2. Under External, configure CRM integration.
3. Select MS Dynamics CRM under the list of CRMs.
4. Under CRM setup, Enter the CRM URL, Email address and Password.
5. Check/enable 'Push Ticket Information to CRM' option, if you would like to push HappyFox tickets as cases into MS Dynamics CRM.
6. Click on Save Settings.
Once you perform this step, you need to select "Yes" in Basic CRM settings section, located above the CRM setup and click on Save Settings for that section.
Your integration with MS Dynamics is now complete.
The information pulled from Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be available on the Ticket detail page, Staff new ticket page and Contact's page.
Ticket Detail page :
Staff New Ticket form :
Contact page :
1. When the 'Push ticket information check box' is enabled, the HappyFox ticket created for an existing contact in MS Dynamics is created as a case in MS Dynamics with Ticket ID, status and subject of the ticket.
2. Changing the status of the ticket in HappyFox will accordingly changes the status in the case title.
3. Changing the ticket subject changes the case title in MS Dynamics.
4. When you create a HappyFox ticket for the Lead contact, it will not be created as a case in MS Dynamics, since Lead contact doesn't have privilege to create a case in MS Dynamics.
5. The Account(Primary Email Address of the Account to be used), Contact and Lead information can be pulled from MS Dynamics and displayed in HappyFox.