As a staff, here is how you can add updates to a support ticket.
1. Open the app on your Android Device.
2. Tap on the ticket you want to add updates to.
3. In the ticket detail screen, tap on "+" button in the bottom right corner.
4. Tap on the "Ticket Update" button.
5. Type in your message in the new message window that opened after #4.
6. Tap on "Next".
7. Change ticket properties like "Status", "Priority" and other items to desired values.
8. Finally tap on Submit.
This will create an update on the ticket.
Please note that changing properties on a ticket while adding an update requires you to have necessary permissions.