By using HappyFox Workflows, IT admins can automate everyday identity lifecycle actions in Okta for user requests from Zendesk.
List of Okta actions that can be invoked/automated inside Zendesk:
- Password resets (including expiring temporary password)
- Account unlocks
- Resetting any MFA enrollments
- Clearing existing user sessions
- Account suspensions
- Account deactivations.
An active HappyFox Workflows account with Zendesk support and Okta successfully integrated.
Automated Workflow Example:
- A User raises an Okta unlock request in Zendesk
- HappyFox Workflows automatically detects an unlock request and validates it.
- HappyFox Workflows initiates the user unlock action in Okta automatically.
- HappyFox Workflows sends an update to the user on the next steps.
Manually Triggering Okta Actions:
Admins can also set up HappyFox Workflows configuration to manually trigger Okta actions from the context of a Zendesk Ticket.