Clearbit is a SaaS tool that allows you to lookup essential customer information for targeted sales and marketing. Details about the customer’s organization, location, link to customer’s social media profiles etc., can be fetched. Clearbit integration with HappyFox allows your agents to access customer details from Clearbit in both ticket-detail pages and in new-ticket form.
To integrate Clearbit with HappyFox, you need to
Get the “API Key” from Clearbit
Install and configure Clearbit app inside HappyFox
Pricing Plan: All Plans
Note: This integration performs a lookup for customer details every time an agent
Creates a new ticket on behalf of the customer or
opens a ticket raised by the customer
Please note that these lookups will add towards the “API Request limit” determined by your Clearbit pricing plan.
Getting the API Key from Clearbit
Login to Clearbit and navigate to the dashboard.
Select the “API” tab from the Clearbit dashboard.
3. Copy the “API Key” from Clearbit. Please note that the “API Key” and NOT the “Publishable API Key” needs to be copied.
Installing and Configuring Clearbit app inside HappyFox
1. Login to HappyFox and navigate to the “Apps” module.
2. Either search for “Clearbit” or navigate to “Contact Management” category to locate the Clearbit app.
3. During installation, paste the “API Key” copied from Clearbit.
4. Click “Save” to complete the installation and to enable the integration.
Additional customer information from FullContact displayed on the ticket-detail page
Additional contact information from FullContact displayed on the ticket-detail page