HappyFox lets you update asset fields of Assets in "Bulk". To perform this action, you would require "Manage Assets" permission.
Warning: This option will permanently update multiple assets from HappyFox. Please exercise caution.
If you want to update multiple assets from your helpdesk in bulk, log in to your HappyFox Agent Portal and perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the "Assets >> All Assets" from the module switcher.
- Select the different assets you'd want to update.
- You can perform this action manually by selecting assets individually.
- (or) you can also select all of the assets.
- Click the "Mass Update" option on the top right.
- From the right section, choose to update the asset fields of the selected assets in bulk. Click "Save" to save the changes made to asset fields.
- Note: You cannot bulk update asset fields like "Asset Name" and "Display ID" in bulk.
- Click "Update".
- Asset bulk updates will take a while depending on the volume of assets, and the progress of the update can be tracked from the UI. You can also cancel an ongoing update, but assets that were already updated will not be restored.
Tip: You can use the search functionality to narrow down specific assets and update their asset fields.