JustCall is a cloud-based phone system with advanced SMS capabilities. Integrate HappyFox with JustCall to add “SMS” as a bidirectional channel for your support system.
- Receive and respond to text messages from HappyFox.
- Track all text messages related to a contact in a single ticket.
JustCall Integration Installation Guide
- Log in to HappyFox.
- Go to Apps >> Messaging>> JustCall.
- Click "Install".
- Obtain the API key and API secret from JustCall:
- Log in to JustCall as an administrator.
- Access the developer section by heading over to the Settings page in JustCall.
- Copy-Paste the API key and API secret inside HappyFox.
- Specify a default category. Tickets created for incoming SMS will be associated by default with this category. (Can be modified later)
- Only non-email integrated categories are listed here.
- Click "Save".
- Once successfully installed, configure the "Default contact" under Ticket Creation Options. This allows you to specify the logic for contact association during ticket creation when there are multiple contacts with the same primary phone number.
- Configure/Map the different JustCall phone numbers to HappyFox Categories for the purpose of ticket creation. All SMS sent to those categories will get created as tickets inside HappyFox.
- Voila! The JustCall setup is complete.
Sample SMS conversation in HappyFox:
For every incoming SMS, a new ticket will be created in the category configured during installation. All SMS conversations with this contact will be threaded to this ticket. Unlike regular tickets, SMS channel tickets cannot be cloned, merged or be edited in bulk. MMS tickets will also get converted as a ticket with the relevant attachments.
Responding to SMS within HappyFox: