HappyFox Workflows enables users to trigger a workflow manually from HappyFox Help Desk. In addition to the other systemic triggers like Smart Rules, this option to trigger a workflow on-demand by a human user is allowed.
Webhook feature needs to be installed and marked active in HappyFox Help Desk > Apps > Goodies. Refer to section ‘enable integration with Webhooks’ in the article.
Enabling manual trigger:
- Log in to HappyFox workflows.
- Click ‘Create Workflow’ button.
- Enter a Workflow Name.
- Toggle the ‘Trigger from HappyFox Help Desk Application?’ setting ON.
- Click ‘Create Workflow’.
Using the manual trigger in Helpdesk
- Log in to HappyFox Help Desk.
- Open a ticket and navigate to the Ticket Details page.
- Click the ‘Workflows’ dropdown button available on top of the card. If you are not able to view this option, reach out to the support team to enable the same.
- The workflow created will be available for a manual trigger.
Continue Reading: How to complete a webhook Set up in HappyFox Workflows?