You can set up a webhook trigger for every ticket creation or update in HappyFox Help Desk. This is possible using the ‘Webhook’ modules.
- Webhook feature needs to be installed and marked active in HappyFox Help Desk > Apps > Goodies. Refer to ‘enable integration with Webhooks’.
- Access to create and manage Webhooks in HappyFox Help Desk.
- Webhook URL that needs to be triggered. (If you do not have the webhook URL ready, refer to the article How to create your first workflow in HappyFox Workflows).
Steps to be followed
- Log in to HappyFox Help Desk.
- Navigate to Apps Page.
- Click Goodies and view the Goodies page on the right.
- Click the Tile ‘WebHooks’.
- Click ‘Manage’ and Activate the Webhook feature by marking ‘Webhook Active’ as ‘Yes’.
- Click the ‘+’ button to add a new Webhook.
- Enter a name.
- Paste the required Webhook URL generated by HappyFox Workflows.
- Select the required Trigger Options. You can either trigger the workflow for every new ticket creation or every new ticket update.
- Enable the required categories and Save the Settings.
Continue Reading: How to complete a webhook Set up in HappyFox Workflows?