By integrating HappyFox with Zapier using webhooks, you can integrate your help desk with thousands of popular SaaS applications in a matter of minutes. You can leverage HappyFox's powerful automation suite - Smart Rules to automate workflows across your business.
Available Plans: ✔️ Mighty ✔️ Fantastic ✔️ Enterprise ✔️ Enterprise Plus
Webhooks are automated messages sent between apps—a type of notification that includes detailed information about new items in apps. With Webhooks by Zapier, you can trigger Zaps from webhooks. Learn more about triggering zaps from webhooks from Zapier's official documentation.
Steps to integrate HappyFox with other apps using Zapier & Webhooks:
- Log in to your Zapier account.
- Click "Make a Zap" button on the top right.
- Give your Zap a name on the top left.
- Under "When this Happens" > Built-in Apps section,
- Choose "Webhooks by Zapier".
- Choose the Trigger event as "Catch a hook" and click continue.
- In the subsequent screen, copy the "Webhook URL". You would need to paste this inside HappyFox at a later stage.
- Log in to HappyFox agent portal in a new tab.
- Go to Automate >> Smart Rules. Click the "+" button to create a new Smart Rule.
- Choose "Trigger Webhook" as the action.
- Paste the "Webhook URL" obtained from Zapier. Click next.
- Specify the condition as per your business process requirement. Click next when done.
- Provide Smart Rule name, Specify work schedules, Specify the associated categories, etc.
- Make sure the Smart rule is enabled. Click "Finish creating a Smart Rule".
- Switch back to your Zapier.
- Under Actions - 2. Do this,
- Choose the App.
- You can integrate HappyFox with 1000+ applications. You will be asked to authenticate the corresponding application with Zapier.
- In this example, we're trying to integrate with trello. Hence, we've chosen "Trello" in the "Choose the App" dropdown.
- Specify the Action Event.
- In this example, we're choosing "Create a Card". This would create a "Card" inside a trello board.
- Choose your Trello account. (You would have already connected it before)
- Under Customize Card Section you can specify the various trello properties such as board, list, name, card position, etc.
- You can use the "HappyFox placeholders" such as "Subject", "Due Date" etc, to auto-populate them inside trello properties. These function similar to how "Merge Fields" work in HappyFox.
- Choose the App.
- Once all relevant properties are customized, click "Continue".
- Under customize "Card", you can preview a sample trello card. Optionally, you can "test" a sample card creation flow, click "Test and Continue".
- Once successfully tested, you click "Done Editing". You can correspondingly verify the card creation inside your trello board.
- In the subsequent screen, click "Turn Zap On" button to enable this Zap!
- That's it! You have successfully integrated HappyFox with trello using Webhooks ✨.