Visualization templates are pre-built visualizations for various scenarios, which when dragged into your report will get populated for your dataset, making report creation faster and easier.
There are hundreds of visualization templates available in HappyFox BI template library, which can be used to build your reports.
Steps to use ‘Visualization Template’ in your report:
- Go to the report you want to add the Visualization template to.
- Click on the down arrow next to 'Add visualization'
- Click on ‘Add from template’
- Template menu opens on the right side of the page.
- Choose the dataset from the drop-down.
- Scroll through the titles and description to choose the visualization template or use the search bar to find the template of your choice.
- Once the template is chosen, simply drag it to your report.
The visualization template is now added to your report with your data on it.