For organizations handling huge chunks of tickets, analyzing report data might turn out to be overwhelming. HappyFox lets you filter your Report data, which will make it easier for you to drill down your helpdesk report.
This article applies only to the New Reports Module.
You can filter reports and widgets using the following criteria:
- Based on a particular time period or a custom date range - this will help you understand your helpdesk metrics on a day-to-day basis, as well as help you keep an eye on overall performance.
- Based on Categories. By doing so, you can get category-specific data for each of your reports. The Categories you can select is governed by managerial permission “Include unassociated categories data in Reports”.
- Based on ticket properties. To do this, click the "Apply Filter" on the top menu. You can choose from the various ticket properties like status, priority, custom fields as conditions to drill down report data.
- Once filters are applied, you can click the " ^ "button to minimize the filters - for a distraction-free report viewing experience.
- You can also save the filter conditions with a filter name for future re-use.
- A maximum of 15 filter conditions can be applied at one-go to drill-down reports.
- Once a ticket filter is applied to a report, only the tickets that satisfy the filter conditions will be taken for computing report statistics.
- The choice of the applied filters and categories is remembered across all Reports, every time you revisit Reports, until the subsequent change.