What are Datasets?
All the data from the Helpdesk account gets moved to HappyFox BI after daily data sync and this data gets stored in different datasets. These datasets are ideally different data tables with unique columns stored in the database. Based on your reporting needs, you can choose the right data table/dataset to build your visualization. Thus, filtering your data from the backend and aiding to render faster reports.
Along with the readily available fields, few additional calculated fields like Avg response, Avg first response rate, Tickets count etc are made available after post-processing for the users to instantly use them in the visualization.
Currently, there are five different datasets available in HappyFox BI,
- Tickets dataset contains all the information at a ticket level like first response time, average response time, ticket ID etc.
- Ticket Activity dataset contains all the information with respect to ticket updates like count of replies added, call notes added etc.
- Ticket Lifecycle dataset contains all the information during the course of a ticket lifecycle like the statuses, categories the ticket moved, time spent in each status etc.
- Contacts dataset has all the information about the contacts like name, tickets associated with the client etc.
- Contact groups dataset has all the information about contact groups like the organization’s name, tickets associated with the organization etc.